Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: Contests are open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen years old at the time of entry. Employees of Fat Quarter Shop and other companies associated with the contest as well as the immediate family and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in a contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Official Rules and the decisions of Fat Quarter Shop. Winning a prize is contingent upon being eligible and compliant with official rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary. Eligible persons may enter an ongoing contest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry email must include the following information: contest name, entrant’s name, entrant’s mailing address, entrant’s phone number, entrant’s email address and entrant’s date of birth. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the contest period. Entries received in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
- Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified by email, mail, or phone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, Fat Quarter Shop may select an alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible entries.
- General Conditions: In the event that the administration of a contest is impaired in anyway for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem; Fat Quarter Shop reserves the right to suspend, alter, or terminate the contest. Prizes may be awarded at random from among eligible, non-suspect entries. Fat Quarter Shop, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to void any suspected entries that are deemed fraudulent or otherwise against the rules and/or spirit of the contest.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in a contest, entrants agree to release from liability and hold harmless Fat Quarter Shop and any other parties associated with the contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever.