Free Quilting Patterns
Charm Squares Tabletopper & Crib Quilt Pattern™
Finished Size: 42" x 42"
|Charm Squares (4" squares)||100 charm squares|
|Border Print||1/2 yd|
|Backing||1 1/2 yd|
- Purchase 100 4" pre-cut charm squares
Cut 100 4" squares
- Cut 4 4” x width of fabric border strips
- Layout charm squares in 10 rows by 10 columns.
- Arrange charm squares in a pleasing manner.
- Assemble charm squares in 10 rows by 10 columns.
- Quilt should measure 35 ½" x 35 ½".
Attach Outer Border:
- Pin 4” x 35 ½” border strips to each side of the quilt. Match centers and ends and ease fullness as you pin the border strip. Sew each border strip and press towards the border strip.
- Pin 4” x 42 ½” border strips to the top and bottom of the quilt. Match centers and ends and ease fullness as you pin the border strip. Sew each border strip and press towards the border strip.
These patterns may be used for personal purposes only and may not be reproduced without the express permission from the Fat Quarter Shop. These patterns may not be used for commercial purposes. All patterns, unless otherwise attributed, are © Fat Quarter Shop, LLC 2003-2013. All rights reserved.