- Product Information
Lori Holt has designed the ultimate tool for the avid quilter. When quilting = life and life = quilting, stay organized and inspired with the Scrappy Project Planner. With over 200 useful pages for writing, scheduling and sketching, this incredible 7.5" x 9" planner is packed with everything you need, plus a few exciting bonuses.
Since the planner lets you fill in the dates, you can start using it whenever you want.
Split into five handy sections:
- Weekly Planner - Stay on top of your busy schedule with colorful pages to plan your week
- My Project Planner - Easily flip through your list of quilting projects and UFOs
- Tips and Organization- A wealth of quilty information, including her favorite piecing methods, helpful charts and diagrams, and how to build and USE a scrappy stash.
- Scrappy Planner - Six original quilt patterns by Lori that are only found here, an incredible value.
- Notes - Extra lined paper to capture your thoughts and ideas
With the bright, clear, well-tested instructions and gorgeous photography you've come to expect from It's Sew Emma, plus sweet spiral binding for longevity, the Scrappy Project Planner is ALMOST too pretty to use.
Also, see our blog posts:
Scrappy Project Planner + Accessories.
A Closer Look at the Scrappy Project Planner by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet.
Introducing the Scrappy Project Planner & Accessories from Bee in my Bonnet.Additional Information
Product Type Books Fabric Designer Lori Holt Accessory Type Planner, Scrappy Project Planner
You are currently reviewing Scrappy Project Planner
Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet
- Scrappy Project Planner almost perfect for me! Review by Terri
This is a lovely, information filled planner and I am enjoying adding my current projects, and annotating future plans. The ONLY thing that would make it perfect for me is if it had an area, for each project, where you could track your progress. I'm trying to make the NOTES section work.
(Posted on 1/2/17)
- Exceeded my Expectations! Review by Nancy
Oh my goodness! I thought I would like this, I Love It!!! Perfect for anyone that quilts. The project pages are amazing(and there are a lot of them).
I plan to take this book with me when I go to Quilt week in the spring. It will be a quick reference for anything I might need to finish projects I already have. (Instead of buying new quilts to make. HaHa). It also gave me a great new way to handle my scraps.
(Posted on 12/5/16)
- A great little organiser Review by Mary
A great idea that helps me keep track of projects I'm working on or planning to do. Sure any notebook could do the same thing but why would you when you can have a purpose built book that is delightful and inspirational. I tend to be a bit OCD over organising my projects and Lori's planner fits the bill
(Posted on 12/1/16)
- You won't be disappointed, easy enough for beginners. Review by Victoria
Lori not only provides organizing sections, pages and ideas but she includes her awesome method of scrappy sewing, how she cuts her fat quarters, 6 quilt patterns plus a special section on how to make flying geese and half square triangles her way. it really is a great book and organizer combined. The patterns are written well and I have sewn 2 of the blocks myself and sewn with friends that made 2 other quilts from the book. The size is just right and It is spiral bound. The paper is high quality.
(Posted on 11/1/16)
- A gift of organization Review by Sidney
Give yourself a gift with this book! It is a perfect fit for anyone who quilts!
(Posted on 10/28/16)
- Scrappy Project Planner Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet Review by Connie Kresin Campbell
This is the perfect planner to keep track of the quilt projects you are working on and also everyday things in your life. The paper is a great quality and my pens haven't bled through to the other side. There is also a section on scrap tips and 6 great scrappy quilt patterns in the book.
(Posted on 10/27/16)
Write a Review
- Related Products