- Product Information
Try a little of everything with this bite-sized club! Be the first to sample the newest Moda Candy each month.
Sign up for the Moda Mini Charm Pack Club and receive almost 22% off on four new Moda Mini Charm Packs for $13.98 monthly plus shipping.
You will be charged a $0.99 membership fee today and $13.98 plus shipping when we ship your mini charm packs on around the 30th of each month.
Each month a new collection will be featured :
- December - Desert Bloom, Little Gatherings II, Olive's Flower Market, Pumpkin Pie Prints
- January - Caravan Roundup, Freedom, Silver Linings in Color, #love
- February - Bonnie & Camille Basics, Garden Notes, Rainy Day, Reflections
- March - Lulu Lane, Poetry, Sunday Drive, Sweet Marion
- April - Coney Island, Sugar Pie, Sunday Supper, Sweet Cherry Wine
- May - Guernsey, Snowfall Prints, Sugar Plum Christmas, Spring-a-Ling
- June - Berry Merry, Hometown Christmas Edition, Lily & Will Revisited, Snowman Gatherings III
- July - 30's Playtime 2017, Howdy, Petites Maison De Noel, Snowberry Prints
This is an ongoing club. Please check back later for more collections.
You will continue to receive shipments until you contact us to discontinue. Membership fee is non-refundable.
Check out our blog for more information about all of our great clubs!
U.S. Shipping is $2.95
Canada Shipping is $4.00
International Shipping is $7.00Additional Information
Product Type Clubs Fabric Manufacturer Moda Fabrics Club or Kit Type Precut Clubs
You are currently reviewing Fat Quarter Shop's
Moda Mini Charm Pack Club
- Love these mini charm pack! Review by Carla
Such a treat! Each month I receive adorable little charms that are great for small projects. I love sampling all the different fabrics lines.
(Posted on 11/5/16)
- October 2015 package Review by Donna
I love Treehouse Club! This is truly a nice way to sample these fabric collections each month and the anticipation is worth the wait! I have never been disappointed. Thank you Fat Quarter Shop
(Posted on 10/26/16)
- Mighty Minis Review by Kathy
LOVE getting these little treasures each month. Have started a scrappy quilt AND now that I've discovered Hexies - I can't get enough of these oh-so convenient packs!!
(Posted on 9/17/15)
- July's Cold Spell Prints Review by Loretta
I love my mini's. I have stacks of them and they are great when I need something quick and I love the way they come out.
(Posted on 8/1/15)
- A Fabric Surprise every month! Review by Lisa Smallridge
This is a great club - thanks to Kimberley, and everyone else for arranging this. I love getting my surprise parcels every month - I started it April, and this is such a terrific way to sample entire ranges of fabrics that I wouldn't normally have access to my Local Quilt Store. Very economical too, even though I'm in Australia! The delivery is consistent and reliable. I've decided to make a mini-quilt (or large cushion cover) from each range, using a co-ordinating solid or tone-on-tone to separate the pieces, so they can be fully appreciated. The "1892" mini-charms will be a Tumbler quilt. Thanks again!
(Posted on 6/26/15)
- Great addition to my stash Review by Shalanda
I've loved getting packs that I won't normally pick. So I've decided to make scrappy Film at Five quilts with them. I'm super excited about this club! :-)
(Posted on 4/9/15)
- love my mini charms Review by diane calvi
I am so happy that I joined this club. It has been about a year and a half. I have some old charms. and I like the 2 booklets that Moda published with patterns to use for the mini charms. Keep up the good work Moda!
(Posted on 10/24/14)
- Mini charms Review by LauraJean
I love love love these. I have wanted to do a quilt with smaller squares for so long. but cutting them and having them be different fabrics was so tedious. I love the fact that I can now do a scrappy quilt and I can just add to it monthly until it is the size I want. also the quality of the fabrics is so nice. When I get my monthly packet I go through it right away and remove any doubles I get. this was I can be assured that each square will be different. finished blocks now will only be 1 1/2 inch blocks. love it. This is a low cost and fun way to make a very fun quilt. I look forward to my shipment each month.
(Posted on 6/6/14)
- Love these "baby" charms! Review by patricia
Absolutely love getting these each month. They give me a taste of new lines so I can actually see and feel the fabric. Moda has two booklets using these too.
(Posted on 5/14/14)
- Mini charm club Review by Kelleen
I enjoy the little charm packs that come every month.
(Posted on 2/7/14)
- Pretty little things Review by Kristofer
This club is great for sampling a little bit of everthing. Mini charms are also fun for quick little projects like mini quilts or adding scrappy embellishments to larger projects.
(Posted on 1/15/14)
Write a Review
- Related Products
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price: $0.99 per membership fee